Silicon gummy candy mould CARAMEL 521703
Material: Silicon resin
Heat resistant 40 degree (Tray), 220 degree (Body)
Cool tolerance -15 degree
-Easy to use, great tool to introduce to kids (age 8+)
-Microwave and oven safe
-Freeze, fridge safe
-Flexible silicon material
-Reusable and washable
-Multifunction food mould
Recipe for 1 batch caramel candy
Milk (full fat)-70cc
1. Mix all ingredients in a microwavable bowl
2.Heat in 500w microwave for 8minutes, after stir with spoon to let air bubble out
3.Once all bubble disappear, place back in microwave heat for 30seconds and stir, you will notice mixture has thicken.
4.Repeat process until mixture thicken to a cream mixture
5.Place silicon tray onto white tray (provided)
Carefully scoop caramel mixture into trays (don't forget to give tray a gentle tap to get air bubble out)
6.Once finish, place tray in fridge for 1hour
1. Silicone tray can be use in oven and microwave. Cannot be use in grill or toaster grill oven, do not place direct/near fire.
2. White tray are only to be use during preparation time or in fridge/freezer, do not use tray in microwave/grill/oven/toaster oven/fire.
3. Please wash with mild detergent and avoid washing with hash material before and after use
4. Mould will become hot during cooking, please handle with care
5. Over heating will cause damage to mould
6. Due to the material, there may be slight smell of silicon. But this does inter fear with food hygiene.
7. Dark colour ingredients, may leave colour stain, please note this is not a quality
8. Can not be use in dishwasher or dish dryer.
9. To avoid injury, please keep away from infant and toddler.
Packaging material: PP