L1.5xW11.8cm thickness 1.5cm
Heat resistant 230 degree
Cool tolerance -30 degree
-Great for making fried eggs, pancakes or meat patty in the form of a cute heart shape!
- It is Wash repeatedly used economically
- strongly to moisture, oil, long-lasting and hygienic
- excellent elasticity, it is easy to take from the mold
- Since a strong silicon made __in the heat, you can burn directly in the frying pan
- Funny ideas for childrens lunch or picnic
Instruction for Pancake:
1. In preheat pan with oil, place mould.
2. Pour pancake mixture into mould.
3. Follow pancaking instruction.
In order to achieve perfect shape, run a knife around the mould after cook pancake.
1. Please do not use the product in other than its intended use.
2. Please wash thoroughly before using for the first time.
3. Do not place in direct fire.
4.There is a possibility of colour transfer on contact with dark food colour, but this does not affect the function of the mould.
5. Can be use in microwave, but not in oven/grill.
6. If use over max heat resistance temperate may cause discolour and deformation.
7. Do not use more than 20minute, even if it within max resistance temperature.
8. At the time of cooking, handles become very hot, be sure to use tools such as chopsticks for turning.
9. Avoid washing against harsh surface such as nylon/metal brushes as this may damage.
10. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and place humid places.
11. Avoid using dishwasher and dish drier.
12. Due to the material, there may be slight smell of silicon. But this does inter fear with food hygiene.
13. Due to the nature of this material please wash with care.