Easy to use microwave waffle maker!
Size: 9.4 × 9.2 × 3.6H cm
Max temperature -20~140degree
Recipe to make 5 waffle
150g American pancake mix
1 medium egg
100ml Full fat milk
- Mix all ingredient together
- Pull around 40g of mix mixture into mould
- Likely tap mould to release air bubble before placing in microwave.
- Heat for 1.20 sec in 500W
- Take out from microwave and place lid on. Rest for 10-20 seconds
- Take off lid and take out waffle. Why not try eating with different topping
Optional -Add coco powder to pancake mixture
- Due to the nature of this product please keep away from toddler.
- Please wash with mild detergent before usage
- Handle with care when removing waffle from mould after heating.
- Over heating will cause deformation
- Do not use in oven or dishwasher
- Do not place mould near fire
Made in Japan
Packaging material: PP