DIY Home Fun Mini Doughnut Maker Mould 60seconds in Microwave Donut maker
Size W16.5 x D14 x H3cm
Heat resistanct 140 degree
Cool tolerance -20 degree
Easy baking to make mini doughnuts. 60 seconds in the microwave
Recipe for 1 batch
Pancake mix (American style)- 100g
Medium size egg- 1
Caster sugar 2 table spoon
Vegetable oil- 1 table spoon
1. Mix Pancake mix, milk, sugar, egg, oil together, whisk until no lumps
2. Lightly grease the mould with vegetable oil
3. Spoon mixture into mould (gently tap mould to get air bubble out)
4. Heat in microwave (500W) for 60 second or (700W) for 50 second.
Tip- score around the mould before attempting to slid out donuts.
1.This item is design to be use in microwave only (700W or below).
2.Please wash with mild detergent and avoid washing with hash material before and after use
3.Mould will become hot during cooking, please handle with care
4.Oven heating will cause damage.
5.Due to the material, there may be slight smell of silicon. But this does inter fear with food hygiene.
6.Dark colour ingredients, may leave colour stain, please note this is not a quality
7.Can not be use in dishwasher or dish dryer.
8. To avoid injury, please keep away from infant and toddler.
Packaging material: PP