DIY 6 Chunk Chocolate Bar Mould 36g with wrapping paper and labels
Size:9.1x5.1x1mm (each tray), include-4trays, 8inner
and outer wrappers, 8 clear stickers.
Max heat resistance: 70 degree, cool resistance: -10 degree
Simple recipe for one bar-
Chocolate with dry fruits/nuts-
32g- Chocolate of your choice
To you preference - Dried fruit/nuts
-Chop dried fruits/nuts to desire size, place into mould.
- Melt chocolate pour into mould. (tip- gently tap mould to let any access air bubble out)
- Leave in fridge until harden.
-Take chocolate bar out of mould and place onto silver wrapping paper (silver on the outside). Secure with sticker provided.
- Wrap again checked pattern paper and secure with sticker provided.
1. Do not use item other than it intended use.
2. Wash with mild detergent before using.
3. Do not place/near of fire.
4. Do not go over than stated heat resistance temperate.
5. Due to material, please beware of sharp edges and only use on flat surface.
6. Avoid washing against harsh surface such as nylon/metal sponge as this may damage surface.
7. Please store at cool place, avoid placing under direct sun light for a long period as this may cause deformation.
Package material: PP, card